Community Leader. Commonsense Conservative.
"For the future of rural Kansas, we need strong conservative leaders who are committed to their community. As a lifelong conservative Republican and rural Kansan, I will work every day to reduce taxes, cut wasteful spending and support traditional family values. you can trust me to be your voice in Topeka and defend our way of life. I ask for your vote on August 5th."
- Reduce taxes to grow the economy
- Fight against wasteful spending to balance the budget
- Oppose Obamacare and reckless liberal policies
- Support pro-life policies to protect the unborn
- Defend the 2nd amendment and the right of gun owners
- Enhance local control of public education
- Resident of McPherson for 45 years
- Worked 40 years for Farmers Alliance Mutual Insurance Company
- Chairman of McPherson County Republican Party for 12 years
- Kansas State University Graduate
- A founder of McPherson County Crime Stoppers
- Lifelong Member of NRA
- Married to wife Pam with two grown children and five grandchildren